Safely remove damaged/stripped dental implant connection abutment screw. Rescue kit for all dental implant specialist.
The only you kit you need to remove a fractured or broken screw and save the implant. Based on the proven counter-torque and reverse screw technique.
Fractured Screw Removal Kit Components
Reverse Threaded Screw Removal Tool
The kit utilizes specialized screw removal drills to prepare a channel in the long axis of the screw. Then a self-tapping, reverse threaded screw removal tool is inserted and turned slowly to provide an engaging instrument which grabs hold of the fractured screw and unscrews it.
Certain Guides: Protect Implant Body and Position Drill in Center
The system also includes a series of certain guides which protect the internal aspect of the implant body from the damaging effects of drills touching the threaded internal surface. The guide abutment system also allows the initial drill and the reverse tip to be positioned in the center of the broken screw.
- Pick guide for abutment
- Attach guide and hold it with holder
- Use screw remover drill to take hold of the core of the broken screw in a reverse manner (1200 rpm)
- Use tap to remove the broken screw in a reverse manner (30 rpm)
- 2 Tap (SRT-03)
- 2 drills (SRD-02)
- Adaptor (SRA-01)
- 1 guide handle (SRG-H)
- 1 remover wrench (FRW-01)
- 5 guides for Narrow implant systems
- Strauman Bone Level (BL) Regular Platform (RP)
- Strauman Bone Level (BL) Narrow Platform (NP)
- Nobel Active 3.0 platform
- Astra 3.0 narrow platform
- Implant Direct 3.2
More Guides and Replacement Components
Instruction for Use including screw guide compatibility chart